BREAK THE CHAINS OF NICOTINE ADDICTION FOREVER

TOBACCO should be classified as a crime against humanity!

Believe me.. no other consumer product in the history of the world has even come close to inflicting this amount of damage on mankind. If anything else of this magnitude was to pose the same threat to life, whether it was human induced or naturally occurring - be it war, terrorist attack, genocide, ethnic cleansing, natural disaster or disease, it would as a rule command immediate international intervention!
Think about the current 'war on terror'. So why isn't it?

You would have learnt how to smoke from that very first cigarette, as you most certainly practised the draw-back and other styles of smoking until you finally achieved that great smokers status.

If you and I were born to be a smokers then maybe our noses would be upside down (like a chimney) with a little umbrella over it to keep the rain out! Firemen wouldn't need any breathing apparatus would they? We don't have a built-in filtration system for the Carbon Monoxide that's in the smoke.

Seriously now, you wouldn't pour toxic chemicals in to the fuel tank of your car, truck, motor home or bike - would you? So why is it we can suck in over 4000 toxic chemicals with every cigarette and not really think anything of it (until it's too late). Your life has got to be more valuable than your car or truck.



There are dozens of what I call 'Smoker Myths' associated with nicotine addiction, some of them are like this....

Myth#1. "I enjoy smoking, it makes me feel good" ever said something like that, or what about....

Myth#2. "I really enjoy the flavour of tobacco" are you kidding me!!!(Dog vomit would taste better)

Myth#3. "I'm just soooo stressed out, I need a cigarette"

These Smoker Myths become apart of the smoking culture or belief system. How many times do you think a non-smoker would make these statements?

NEVER!!

I take enormous pleasure at being a non-smoker (normal) and I'm proud of it. You don't lose anything when you quit smoking, as a matter of fact you gain life,health and money. Did you know that you can quit smoking anytime you choose to?

So How Do You Quit Smoking?

You simply LEARN NOT TO SMOKE, or you simply LEARN TO THINK as a
non-smoker "easy for you", you might be saying but the truth is just that EASY! Remember, you learnt to use tobacco in the first place - right! I know that are thinking that "this sounds too simple" and you're right, except it took me over 20 years to work it out!

Hi my name is Colin Williams and I passionately want to teach you how to destroy the nicotine addiction... forever. I was addicted to nicotine for 35 years. I lost count of how many times I tried to quit smoking. So I know where you're at and I know how you think as a smoker or tobacco user.
That's why I can teach you about....

Your Body...the health issues and scientific information you need to know.

Your Victory... know your enemy and how to kill the world's greatest deception.

Your Bank...the $$$ cost of smoking to you, and who's making the profit?

Your Past...how to bury the memory.



The bottom line is this - the nicotine addiction IS NOT your friend, it's a lying parasite that basically wants to kill you. Maybe you should kill it first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY ONLINE STORES ARE HELPFUL FOR PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS

HEADACHES IN CHILDREN

HOW ALCOHOL CAN AFFECT CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME SUFFERERS